- The patient is strongly advised to be accompanied home and to be taken care by another responsible adult.
- Drugs, if prescribed, should be taken as instructed.
- The medication may cause mild symptoms such as nausea, lightheadedness, or fatigue.
- The medication effect may last up to 24 hours, patients:
- Should not return to work and should rest at home
- Should not drive a car or other vehicle
- Should not consume alcohol
- Should not operate machinery
- Should not climb heights
- Should not make important decisions (for example, signing legal documents)
HOW TO CONTACT US:
Should you have any enquiries after you have left the hospital, please do not hesitate to contact Hong Kong Adventist Hospital – Stubbs Road UREGNT CARE at 36518888.