Prepare for Consultation
- Kindly arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled consultation.
- Please bring along the following documents with you:
- Hong Kong Identity Card / Birth Certificate / Passport
- X-ray film, CD, or relevant imaging report
- Relevant biopsy or blood test report
- Current medication list
- Fees: Note that consultation fees vary for different doctors, excluding ancillary charges
- Insurance (Direct Billing): Please bring a valid insurance certificate / policy / card
- Inclement Weather arrangements: In the event of Typhoon signal No. 8 or above, our Outpatient Clinic will be temporarily suspended. Our Urgent Care services will operate as normal.
- Appointment made through app or acquired QR code by email: Scan the QR code at the Kiosk next to the Information Counter, and then proceed to the Triage Station for further assessment.
- Appointment made by phone: Register at Registration Office, then wait at the Triage Station for further assessment.
Queuing: Waiting numbers will be shown under “Check-in and Queuing” on our app
- Further examination or treatment: Nurses will help make further arrangement if necessary.
- Follow-up appointment: These can either be arranged in-app, or by hospital staff via usual channels.
Notes by Specialty
Notes by Specialty
- Please bring referral letters and medical reports if any.
- If a Holter examination is needed, kindly obtain the machine one day before the consultation, and return it at least one hour before the appointment time.
- If any of the following examinations are required, please arrive at these times:
- 15 minutes early for ECG
- 30 minutes early for Stress test.
- 60 minutes early for Blood test, or Echocardiogram
- 90 minutes early for Stress echo, or Tilt table test
- Please bring along examination reports and film if any.
Obstetrics & Gynecology
- If you would like to have a detailed scan examination, please make notes in the free text area on the last booking page, we will contact you as soon as possible.
- If an appointment is made for the removal of IUCD (intrauterine contraceptive device), kindly refrain from sexual intercouse 7 days prior to appointment.
- Ensure previous diagnosis has been made.
- Please bring all medical reports including diagnostic and/or lab results if any.
- Please arrive 10 mins early for eHRSS authentication.
- Please reserve sufficient time as eye appointments may take 1 to 2 hours, including preparation and examination.
- Process: Patients will be asked to wait for 10 to 20 minutes for dilating eye drops to take effect. Once pupils are sufficiently dilated, the doctor will conduct further examination. Blurred vision may be experienced for 6 to 12 hours.
- PLEASE DO NOT DRIVE AND AVOID OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES. Patients should also consider making special work arrangements in advance.
- Please prepare the following:
- Sunglasses, a hat or an umbrella to protect your eyes as they will become sensitive to bright light or ultraviolet light after dilatation.
- Contact lens wearers should bring their glasses or extra contact lens as they may be asked to take their contact lens off during the examination.