- Please make sure you go home in the care of an adult.
- In the first 24 hours, caregiver should awaken the patient every two hours to make sure that he/she is still conscious.
Please Return to the URGENT CARE ROOM IMMEDIATELY When the Following Symptoms Appear:
- Increasing drowsiness, confusion or loss of consciousness
- Unusual behavior
- Delusion or change of temper
- Unable to remember what has newly happened
- Nausea and vomiting (three times or more)
- Severe headache or dizziness
- Limb weakness, numbness or unsteady walking gait
- Blood or clear fluid from ears or nose
- Blurred vision or intense dislike of bright light
- Hearing loss
- Slurred speech
- Caregiver is doubtful or is worried about the patient's condition
- No driving or operating machinery for at least 24 hours after your accident.
- No alcohol drinking until you are completely recovered.
How to Contact Us
- If you have any of the above conditions, please return to the urgent care room immediately or contact Tel-36518888 for consultation arrangement.