Childbirth, weight gain, menopause, long-term constipation, chronic cough, and other factors may contribute to weakened pelvic floor muscles, may bring about vaginal laxity, frequent urination, or urinary incontinence.
- 6 to 8 sessions in total, usually scheduled twice per week
- Individual monthly income not more than HK$13,000
- Weakened pelvic floor muscles
- Doctor’s referral
Contact number 28350569
Venue for treatment The Rehabilitation Center at Hong Kong Adventist Hospital – Stubbs Road
Terms and Conditions:
- Doctor's referral is required
- Patients will be asked to fill in a questionnaire before and after their treatment. Feedback for improvement will also be provided to patients.
- The first treatment session will include initial assessment and pelvic floor muscles training.