Hong Kong Heart Center
Established in 1985, the Hong Kong Heart Center is the first dedicated cardiology facility in Hong Kong set up by a private hospital. The Center is led by experienced cardiologists and medical professionals from various specialties, who work together to provide one-stop, comprehensive, and attentive cardiology services across all areas from examination and consultation to treatment, surgery, and rehabilitation.
- Hong Kong’s first dedicated cardiology facility established by a private hospital: provides advanced, comprehensive treatment and rehabilitation services for cardiac patients
- East Asia’s first MitraClip treatment center: offers minimally invasive treatment option for patients with mitral valve regurgitation who are unable to undergo open-heart surgery
- First private hospital with its own Arrhythmia Center/Electrophysiology Laboratory: provides advanced, reliable treatment to arrhythmia patients
- Hybrid Cardiac Catheterization and Interventional Operating Room: equipped with a biplane imaging system and capable of serving diagnostic, interventional, and surgical functions, improving timeliness of treatment and minimizing surgical risk
- Cardiopulmonary Laboratory: supported by advanced diagnostic equipment and provides a wide range of cardiac tests 24 hours a day, such as electrocardiograms (ECG), blood pressure monitoring, treadmill stress ECG, tilt table tests, vascular physiology tests, etc.
Equipped with advanced medical technologies, the Center provides a wide range of services including: 24/7 emergency cardiac services (through the Rapid Access Chest Pain Clinic), specialist out-patient services (for adults and children), cardiac examinations, cardiac catheterization, non-invasive cardiac tests, interventional diagnoses and treatments, minimally invasive and open-heart surgeries, and more.
- Non-Invasive Cardiac Tests
- Resting ECG
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring
- Tilt table test
- 24-hour Holter monitoring
- Cardiac event monitoring
- Coronary CT angiogram
- Interventional Treatment of Arrhythmia
- Electrophysiological studies
- Catheter ablation
- Pacemaker/cardioverter defibrillator implantation
- Interventional Treatment of Cardiovascular Diseases
- Cardiac catheterization and coronary angiogram
- Balloon angioplasty
- Minimally Invasive Surgeries
- MitraClip therapy for mitral valve regurgitation
- Transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI) for treatment of aortic valve stenosis
- Open-Heart Surgeries
- Coronary artery bypass surgery
- Heart valve replacement surgery
- Ventricular septal defect surgery
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
*The above is not an exhaustive list of our services. Please consult a medical professional prior to receiving any type of treatment.
The Hong Kong Heart Center is led by a team of cardiologists and supported by general practitioners and emergency medicine specialists, who work together to provide timely and accurate assessment, diagnosis, and treatment services to our patients.
(852) 5599 6797
Please provide 1) enquiry items 2) name and contact number in text message.
Our Center will contact you by WhatsApp or phone to confirm.
24-hour Urgent Care Services
24-hour Urgent Care Services